Knowledge and skills development for coping with,
embracing and driving sustainable change
This workshop focuses on what it takes to deliver effective change across your organisation, by discussing the tools and techniques to create an environment that drives inspired leadership, effective teamwork and measurable, sustainable results.
Through the discussion of theory and practice, and application to your own organisation, you will gain insights to practically and immediately improve your individual, team and organisational performance.
You will also benefit from fresh insights and perspectives from a variety of industries through interactive discussions with your fellow participants, leaving you energised, motivated and ready to implement CHANGE FOR THE FUTURE.
A 30-MiNUTE iNDiViDUAL PREPARATION CALL
Before the workshop, you’ll have a personal call with our COLLABORATiVE LEARNiNG specialist to understand you, your organisation and explore your application for the learning.
You will be asked to prepare your own personal learning goals, aligned to organisational challenges that you would like to create an action plan for as a result of this workshop. This preparation is invaluable, as it puts the focus on you and the tangible output you want to see as a result of the day.
NB – there will be a maximum of eight participants at each workshop
A 30-MiNUTE FOLLOW-UP COACHiNG CALL
After investing in the workshop, this individual follow-up call will help you to maintain momentum for utilising the new techniques. We’ll explore your implementation of your learning, considering challenges and results, to identify how you might apply it further in the future*.
the iNNiTi effect will increase the likelihood of your business’ success by following its core values:
- Create SHARED AMBiTiON to deliver meaningful, sustainable change
- Harness iNSPiRED LEADERSHiP to enable others to cope with, embrace and drive change
- Build EFFECTiVE TEAMWORK to create an environment of continuous improvement
- Understand the importance of HUMAN CONNECTiON for transferring knowledge and skills
- Achieve SUSTAiNABLE RESULTS that positively impact your people, your organisation and your customer
We also provide the following complementary workshops:
- iMPROVEMENT EVENTS
- PRACTiCAL PROBLEM SOLViNG
- WORKiNG FOR THE CUSTOMER (LEAN BASiCS)
- THE STRUCTURE OF WORK: CELLULAR WORKiNG
- MANAGiNG DAiLY iMPROVEMENT
iNFORMATION AND BOOKiNGS
To find out more information or to book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 712611.