Immersive learning for education adapted from proven business training methodology
This workshop will focus on the two critical factors that impact the success of problem-solving: mastering the framing of the problem and utilising a logical structure that drives effective teamwork and measurable, sustainable results.
Students will work together to apply a problem-solving tool to a chosen issue, learning both practical application and the importance of working as a team. The tool is designed to teach students to think logically, holistically and practically about the problem they are trying to solve, and is based on a key principle: what does the customer need?
Students will benefit not only from interactively exploring the key concepts, but gain current insights from a variety of industries and perspectives of how employers are using these skills.
NB – we recommend a maximum of 15 student participants per workshop, for minimum presentation and maximum participation! Learning outcomes can be tailored to complement your course teaching.
the iNNiTi effect will increase the likelihood of your business’ success by following its core values:
- Use SHARED AMBiTiON to develop business-critical skills, growing employability
- Harness iNSPiRED LEADERSHiP to understand the importance of demonstrating a theoretical and practical understanding, recognised in industry
- Find out how to create EFFECTiVE TEAMWORK that drives both responsibility and accountability
- Understand the importance of HUMAN CONNECTiON for transferable skills
- Learn how to achieve SUSTAiNABLE RESULTS that are quantifiable and can demonstrate real improvement in any future organisation
We also provide the following complementary workshops:
- WORKiNG FOR THE CUSTOMER (LEAN BASiCS)
- THE STRUCTURE OF WORK: CELLULAR WORKiNG
iNFORMATION AND BOOKiNGS
To find out more information or to book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 712611.