The principles and tools for focusing on delivering value to your customer
This full-day workshop will provide an introduction to the principles of lean thinking, and how they can be practically applied at all levels of an organisation to achieve inspired leadership, effective teamwork, and measurable, sustainable results.
Through exploring the key ideas and working through scenarios, you will gain insights to practically and immediately improve your individual, team, and organisational performance.
You will also benefit from fresh insights and perspectives from a variety of industries through interactive discussions with your fellow participants, leaving energised, motivated and ready to implement CHANGE FOR THE FUTURE.
A 30-MiNUTE iNDiViDUAL PREPARATiON CALL
Before the workshop, you’ll have a personal call with our COLLABORATiVE LEARNiNG specialist to understand you, your organisation and explore your key challenges.
You will be asked to prepare a number of scenarios that will be used when exploring the application of the principles and tools. This preparation is invaluable, as it puts the focus on you and the tangible output you want to see as a result of this day.
N.B. There will be a maximum of six participants at each workshop
A 30-MiNUTE FOLLOW-UP COACHiNG CALL
After investing in the workshop, this individual follow-up call will help you to maintain momentum for continuous improvement. We’ll explore your implementation of your learning, considering challenges and results, to identify how you might apply it further in the future*.
*We want to contribute to and encourage your success, so if your company can verify the results of your improvement, we would love to provide a further 30-minute coaching call free of charge. To be eligible for this, results must be received with approval to post to the iNNiTi effect website.
the iNNiTi effect will increase the likelihood of your business’ success by following its core values:
- Use our SHARED AMBiTiON to develop business-critical skills that deliver significant sustainable improvement
- Learn how to use iNSPiRED LEADERSHiP to create an environment that facilitates continuous improvement
- Find out how to utilise EFFECTiVE TEAMWORK for connected thinking and sharing learning across your organisation
- Understand the importance of HUMAN CONNECTiON for enabling people to harness improved processes and technologies
- Achieve SUSTAiNABLE RESULTS that are bigger, more quantifiable and can be added to your bottom line
We also provide the following courses, tailored to your business and its objectives:
- MANAGiNG DAiLY iMPROVEMENT
- iMPROVEMENT EVENTS
- PRACTiCAL PROBLEM SOLViNG
- THE STRUCTURE OF WORK: CELLULAR WORKiNG
TAiLORED BUSiNESS OPTiONS
We know the greatest success comes from everyone being involved. All our workshops can be delivered inside your business, tailored to your subject and audience, with industry-specific knowledge, experiences and desired outcomes, please contact us for our one-to-one coaching options.
iNFORMATION AND BOOKiNGS
To find out more information or to book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 712611.